วันอังคารที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

แบบทดสอบท้ายบทเรียน ม. 2

Reading
ภาพจาก http://www.google.co.th/imglanding?q=doctor&imgurl=
Read the passage and answer the questions.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce myself? My name is Somsak Rakdee,
but everyone calls me Sak and says that I am funny and polite. I am fourteen years old. I study many subjects at school, but my favorite subject is science. I live at 5 Choapha Road. There are five people in my family. I have an older brother and
a younger sister. My father is a policeman and my mother is a teacher. I am studying hard at school because I want to be a doctor.


Answer the questions

1. What is Somesak's nickname?
2. How old is he?
3. What is self-image like?
4. What is his favorite subject?
5. Where does he live?
6. How many people are there in his family?
7. What is his father?
8. What is his mother?
9. Why is he studying hard?
10. What do you want to be?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น