แบบทดสอบวิชาภาษาอังกฤษชั้น ม. 1
A. Fill in the blanks. Use I, you, he, she, it, we, or they.
1. I'm French. What are ____________?
2. Chen is from Beijing. ________ is Chinese.
3. Jack and Jill are from Canada. __________ are from Toronto.
4. Maria is Ecuadorian. ____________ is from Ecuador.
5. My name's Carlos. ___________ am from Colombia.
6. This is my car. ____________ is from Japanese.
7. My friend and I are from England. __________ are British.
8. My dad is from Brazil. _________ is Brazilian.
9. Sophie is my friend. __________ from France.
10. Vitit and Piam live in Bangkok. _________ are Thai.
B. Complete the conversation. Use is, are, isn't or aren't.
Officer: Good morning.
Officer: How ________ you?
Brenda: Fine, thanks.
Officer: _______ this your car?
Brenda: No, it __________ my car.
Officer: Your license and ID, please. You _____ sixteen years old!
Brenda: Yes, I'm sixteen. That ______my American license. It _____ OK.
Officer: You ____ in the United States. An American license ______ OK in Italy.
Come with me.