วันจันทร์ที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

ทดสอบท้ายบทเรียน ม.3

Write the ingredients about this food.
Ingredients
1._________________ 6.____________________
2._________________ 7.____________________
3._________________ 8.____________________
4._________________ 9.____________________
5._________________ 10.____________________

Choose the following answer.
a. noodle stir-fried with basil.
b. chichen stir-fried with sliced ginger.
c. fried rice with chicken.
d. hot and sour soup with meat.
e. salades containing meat, onions, chilies, rosted rice powder and gamished with mints.
f. hot and sweet soup with coconut milk.
g. Banana in coconut milk.
h. Thai style rice soup usually with pork.
i. Sticky rice and ripe mango.
j. Stir fried combination of vegetables.
_____ 11. Kai Pat Khing
_____ 12. Kao Pad Kai
_____ 13. Pad Kee Mao
_____ 14. Tom Yum
_____ 15. Tom Kha Kai
_____ 16. Larb Sour
_____ 17. Kao Tom
_____ 18. Pad Pak Ruam
_____ 19. Gluay Buad Chee
_____ 20. Kao Niaw Ma Muang

Fill in the conversation with the appropriate information.

W: Good evening.
C: I'd like a table by the pool, please.
W: (21)________. Over here, would you follow me, please?
C: Could you get me the (22)____________, please?
W: Would you like any (23)_________ while you are looking at the (24)_______?
C: I have orange juice, please.
W: Here's you (25)_______________. Can I take your order now?
C: I'm not ready to order yet.
W: I'll be back in five minutes. Then, are you ready to (26)__________ now?
C: I'd like Pad Pak with rice, please.
W: Any soup or starter?
C: I'll start with Fried shrimp cake.
W: I'm afriad we haven't got any (27)________ left but I can recomme the Thai sausage.
C: No, thanks.
W: Would you like a (28)______________________?
C: Could you bring me the ice cream, please?
W: Did you enjoy your meal?
C: It was delicious. Thanks. Could I have the (29)___________, please?
W: Certainly (30)___________________.
C: Can I pay with my credit card?
W: Of couse. Thank you very much. Goodbye.
C: Thanks. Goodbye.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น